Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Breast cancer survivor to climb Sydney Harbour Bridge

A BREAST cancer survivor who is ‘petrified’ of heights is to climb Sydney Harbour Bridge to raise money for charity.

Solihull Hospital midwife Veronica Morgan, right, will take on the challenge for Breast Friends Solihull.

She beat the disease four years ago with the support of the charity, which raises cash for services at the hospital.

Click the headline or link below to read.

Veronica said: “I am petrified of heights, so hope that when people see me climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge it will inspire them to donate generously to this wonderful cause.

“When I was going through my fight, having a compassionate circle of women who understood first-hand what I was going through was invaluable.

“They helped me to conquer my fear then, so I wanted to find a new challenge to overcome to offer something back.”

Click here to sponsor Veronica and here for information about the charity.